Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Land & Tide Limited (a United Kingdom company) with company number 10911735.
YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED BY OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
We accept no liability (to the fullest extent allowed by law) for the accuracy of information contained on this website, which may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors.
We use all reasonable endeavours to adhere to the delivery times set at the time of purchase.
We reserve the right to refuse to supply any person or company for any reason.
These terms & conditions contain the whole of our agreement relating to your purchase, together with our website prices and contact details. To protect your own interests please read our terms and conditions carefully before accepting them. If you are uncertain as to your rights or want any explanation about our terms and conditions please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions are declared void for unfairness pursuant to the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contract Regulations 1999, the remaining contract shall only continue to bind the parties if it is capable of continuing in existence without the unfair terms.
Credit Card Payment
Charges to your credit card will be shown as Land & Tide Limited.
Privacy Guarantee, Communications & Marketing.
Out of Stock Items
All products are subject to availability. If for any reason we determine that an item will no longer be available, we will notify you immediately by email, cancel the item from your order, and refund you in full, or you may choose an alternative product of the same value.
Land & Tide makes every effort to ensure our products get to you in perfect condition. However, in the unlikely event of a product arriving damaged, customers should contact us at email@example.com within 3 days of receipt for a replacement to be sent.
Please see your order confirmation on delivery times. If you have not received your order within this time, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation & Refunds
If your purchase from us is found to be faulty, damaged or unsatisfactory, please contact us on email@example.com for a full refund. Refunds for valid claims will be made via the same method of payment as used to place your order.
You may cancel your order by informing us of this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org any time up to fourteen days from receiving delivery. Goods are to be returned to us at your expense in an unused, unopened condition without the seals or wrapping being removed or broken. We will refund your money within 14 days of receipt of evidence of having sent the goods back or within 30 days of your cancellation, whichever is the earlier.
We reserve the right to alter prices to take into account forces beyond our control (e.g. currency fluctuations).
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by us, our employees or our agents in circumstances where:
(a) there is no breach of duty of care owed to you by us or by any of our employees or agents;
(b) such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
(c) any increase in loss or damage results from breach by you of any of these terms and conditions; or
(d) such loss or damage relates to any business or non-consumer loss or damage including, without limitation lost data, lost profits and business interruptions.
We strongly recommend that if you have any health concerns about consuming our products that you seek the advice of a qualified health professional.
These standard terms and conditions are subject to any other terms and conditions provided to you or to which you are referred at the time of entering the competition.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Land & Tide Limited., its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and deemed void.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Land & Tide Limited. relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise all postal entries must be made on the relevant coupon or form.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Land & Tide Limited.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- For all our competitions and promotions run on Facebook or Instagram please note they are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.